This is a twist on the traditional tuna steak. If you are still getting accustomed to eating fish, this is a great recipe without the fishy flavor.
- 2 Tuna Steaks
- 2 Tablespoons of Honey Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- Sea salt & Black Pepper for taste
- Preheat your grill or grill plate- Med to High heat
- Pat your tuna steaks dry with a paper towel
- Brush on the honey Dijon mustard on one side
- Sprinkle on the sesame seeds
- Salt and Pepper
- Using a fork, place on to the grill mustard side down
- Once on the grill, repeat the steps to the side facing up
- Sear your tuna steak for 2-3 minutes on each side
This is great paired with sweet potatoes, rice, or couscous
Benefits of tuna fish- A 3-ounce serving of cooked yellow fin tuna provides 25 grams protein, or 50 percent of the daily value based on a 2,000-calorie diet, and it contains only 110 calories. Choosing tuna for your protein source instead of fatty meats, such as red meat, can save calories and help you control your weight.