Who doesn’t love Pecan Pie during the holidays?? Add this to your Christmas Menu and everyone will love it! Well this healthy alternative will leave you feeling less guilty and it’s better for your body!
- 1 cup of light brown sugar
- ¼ cup of white sugar
- ¼ cup of coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon of 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until foamy, and stir in coconut oil. Stir in brown sugar, white sugar, and the flour; mix well. Then add the milk, vanilla, and nuts
- Pour into an unbaked 9” pie shell. Bake in preheated oven for 10 min at 400 degrees, then reduce temperature to 350 degrees and bake for 30 minutes or until done.