- 1 small avocado, peeled, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 tablespoon Red Pepper, Crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon Coriander Seed, coarsely crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper, Cracked
- 1 tablespoon Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 3 swordfish steaks, about 1-inch thick (8 ounces each), skin removed
1. For the Avocado Relish, mix all ingredients in medium bowl. Set aside.
2. Mix coriander, cumin, pepper and sea salt in small bowl. Cut each swordfish steak into 2 pieces. Brush swordfish with oil. Rub seasoning mixture evenly over swordfish.
3. Grill over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve swordfish topped with Avocado Relish.