- 1 lime
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 cups green or red cabbage, sliced into narrow strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 small whole wheat tortillas
- 1 avocado, cut into 8 long slices
1. Cut lime in half. Squeeze juice from half and slice other half into 4 thin wedges. In a bowl, combine tomatoes, cilantro, jalapeno, onion, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and half the lime juice.
2. In another bowl, mix together yogurt, mayonnaise, and remaining lime juice. Combine cabbage and 2 tablespoons of yogurt sauce in another bowl; reserve extra sauce.
3. Heat olive oil in a large pan. Sprinkle tilapia with chili powder, black pepper, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt; cook 3 minutes. Turn; cook 2 minutes more.
4. Place 2 tortillas, 1 lime wedge, and 1/4 of the tilapia on each plate. Serve with salsa, cabbage, avocado, and sauce.
Nutrition facts per serving: 278 calories, 22g protein, 23g carbohydrate, 12g fat (2.2g saturated), 5g fiber